Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two more from this weekend
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Mar 28 12:47:44 2007

That is better - what's amazing is the difference between the
rendering of the Firefox browser and Apple's Safari browser -- with
Safari doing a much better job thatn Firefox. I know that Safari
attempts to accurately use the color space of the image whereas
Firefox doesn't. Now I want to see the original again and compare.

Hmmmm....I think I'm going to have to shift back