Subject: [Leica] Re: Nachtwey in Berlin
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed Mar 28 11:40:11 2007

Thanks for the lead on Nactwey in The New York Times.

Anyone going to Berlin soon and interested in Nachtwey should be sure to
visit the Helmut Newton Museum. There is an exhibit of Nactwey's photos
there.

The museum is on Jebenstrasse which is right next to the train station Zoo
in what used to be called West Berlin.

This is an exhibit well worth seeing. A few blocks away on the Kantstrasse
is an exhibit of Avedon's work and some of the German Magnum photographers.
As I recall, the gallery is called "Camera Work," though my memory could be
deceiving me. It is just before Savigny Platz (Square).