Subject: [Leica] [img] the best photo I've taken in days
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Mar 28 10:50:06 2007

Great, great, great shot that one is, indeed.

I don't understand most of the stuff you wrote about it, BUT, and
THOUGH, the photograph is WOW!!!!!

Movement freeze, colour, structure of the plaster rendition, looks of
the "kids?" , everything is there and concurs to create an oniric and
near fantastic (the irrational getting into the rational) picture such
as one so seldom sees.
I guess you can sell me your gear now (cheap  ;-) ) - this one best
photo you ever shot is simply top of the world Kyle.

Thank you for posting, really.

Phil...x