Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: France, Belgium and a bonus gallery
From: lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed Mar 28 07:34:02 2007

Nathan,

I just love looking at your pictures.  Having been fortunate to met you once
for a lovely day in Zurich, I know that your photos are honest and
straightforward images, true to yourself (something that is hard to do in
this day of visual overload and uncountable influences).  Your work makes me
long for a europe fix.
Leo