Subject: [Leica] Another Steel Magnolia House
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 28 06:56:32 2007

In the Movie Steel Magnolias,  Aunt Fern, who lives in a nearby
town  keeps  Shelby's son at her home for awhile.  Actually located  on
Second Street,  it is  a Bed and Breakfast,  owned by my friend Jan
Frederick, who was a subject of my very first Picture A Week.

My son Adam helps her decorate for Christmas every year, but nature (and
good gardening) decorates it for Spring.

http://www.sonc.com/aunt_fern_steel_mag.htm

My very first Picture A Week:
http://www.sonc.com/john.htm

Regards,