Subject: [Leica] bring a leica to disneyworld?
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 27 22:07:16 2007

Film, xrays, bringing cameras on the plane, no problem.

I myself think a leicavit looks like a weapon, so I guess everyone else
will too (actually, I don't know what a leicavit looks like and have no
idea).

The virtues of leaving the Leica at home are the same as putting 6 or 7
thousand dollars in the mattress without interest.

Why buy it if you aren't going to use it?

Daniel