Subject: [Leica] I'm blaming Ted!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Mar 27 01:46:34 2007

Hi Jerry,
your statement is miles from my experience.
Digital is MUCH better than film for everything I do. In fact I would
say that unless you use slow hi res B&W film and your camera is
always on a tripod the potential extra resolution of film (its only
theoretical benefit over digital, it is already inferior in every
other way) will never be actually visible/useable.
Frank

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Film/Digital (was: I'm blaming Ted))