Subject: [Leica] I'm blaming Ted!
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:31:19 2007

Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@san.rr.com> wrote:    Clive,

Yes, I'll buy it if the price were right.

I notice an awful lot of Leica people unloading their film Ms. as well
as their longer lenses
in order to buy M8s and wider angle lenses.

  In a few years they will wish they had them back.  By then the collectors
will have driven the prices up higher than a new M8.  Digital is convenient,
but the quality is still not equal to film.

I don't have a "spousal unit" to control me, just a wonderful wife for
48 years.

My daughter is getting to be pretty good with her digital Leica, with no
"maternal unit"
to control her either.

Jerry

Be a PS3 game guru.