Subject: [Leica] Every day it gets better
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Mar 26 21:36:43 2007

Bill

Your Panhandle posts make up for having to wade through all the
nonsensical M8 baloney. We have a lot of very fine shooters here on the
LUG but the consistent excellence of your work is hard to beat. You,
Harvey, Luis and several others make going online a worthwhile pursuit.
I'm really curious as to how much work you have compiled relating to the
Panhandle? Make a darn nice book.

Walt