Subject: [Leica] first photo's replys
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 26 17:39:52 2007

Hi Jack,

Thanks to Clayton I was able to see your photos. You're my kind of
photographer. I'm more of a nature shooter myself. I like the mill
photo the best. Maybe because it reminds me so much of a mill on a
stream in the small town in Western Massachusetts where I grew up so
many years ago. I went back to that small town last year for my 50th
high school reunion. I made a special point to visit that old mill.
It's still there and it's been fixed up a bit and a little retail
business moved in. Unfortunately the water wheel is gone now.

Thanks for showing.

Len