Subject: [Leica] Thanks for a Noctilux
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Mon Mar 26 11:59:35 2007

I must agree with Sonny...

  bernardo feio

Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> escreveu:
  Hmm, If I were to permanently loan something of value to someone who I
thought could make the world more pleasant with it (maybe than I could,) I
would be offended if they turned around and "paid" me for it with a gift of
equal value.

The appropriate and gracious thing would be to go out and make a
spectacular picture with the lens, make a nice print, have it framed, sign
it and give it to that benefactor.

Sonny