Subject: [Leica] Another perennial bag question.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 26 10:40:15 2007

On 3/26/07 5:34 AM, "EricC" <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com> typed:

> I use the Domke J803, it is slightly larger and has a lot more pockets than
> the normal 803. I carry the M8 with a lens fitted in the centre compartment
> and either side two lenses on glued together rear caps. This leaves all of
> the other pockets for accessories etc. The bag also has a full width and
> height rear pocket suitable for a magazine or paper.
>
> Eric

It does look just like a laptop coming down the street though.
Might as well put it in a metal Halliburton case. And take tickets.

"good morning I'll be your mugger for today".

But you could rent guys with Uzi's. Or gals.
And get them all talking into their wrist watches. Which they wear wrist in.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com