Subject: [Leica] Indian photos
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Mar 25 09:18:45 2007

Hi John,

I think you've captured the eternal soul of the people of Indian - well
some of it as it is such a motleyed country. And I like your photographs
in spite of the rendition being a bit "harsh" to my taste. Pehaps a bit
less contrast would help in that respect.
But this is a very nice series all the same.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Phil...x