Subject: [Leica] Another perennial bag question.
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 25 05:19:08 2007

Good heavens, did you say "I no longer have an M camera of any kind"?
Everyone else I know sells their non-Leica-M stuff to buy a Leica M. This
explains where all of the non-Leica-M stuff was going. ;-)

I'll give the 803 a shot. I might find myself using one lens 90% of the time
on the M8. If that's the case, I can still carry two more lenses in the 803
in the other slots.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com