Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Sun, fog and sexy tree
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Mar 24 22:17:07 2007

I very much enjoyed this set, Nathan, especially the sunset images
which are quite evocative although I'm not exactly certain of the
emotion they spark which makes studying them all the more delicious.
They have the same effect on me as a faint but familiar oder that's
almost recognizable and yet why it's familiar escapes me.

Those bike paths look fun to ride! How cold was it?

Adam