Subject: [Leica] OT: Thoughts on Irish whiskeys
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Mar 24 18:58:05 2007

Adam,
Irish - Redbreast, Black Bush, Jameson 12 year old. My choice is Redbreast,
it is far and away the best Irish I have drunk (including Midleton).
Scotch Single Malt - Ardbeg 10 or Lagavulin 16 for the peaty taste, Balvenie
Doublewood or Macallan 18 for the sherry finish, Talisker or Highland Park
18 as all rounders. Another great dram is the Lagavulin Distillers Edition,
but it is a bit more expensive
Cheers
Jayanand