Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree National Park
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sat Mar 24 15:35:47 2007

Robert wrote:
"Oliver --  Those B&W rocks are really monumental!   Worthy of Ansel or
Weston!   The color shots have their appeal too, especially the
second-to-the-last one which looks like the eye of some great beast (perhaps

an elephant?), but the B&W are great studies in composition and lighting.
Well done.   Robert"

Thank you for your kind comments, Robert. I think I should have shot
everything in B&W. I really missed not having my Linhof any more; many of
the interesting shapes are quite high up.
Oliver
PS: I studied with Ansel in 1975.

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Joshua Tree National Park)