Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Two types of power endure the dust
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 24 07:12:45 2007

Bill Clough showed:

>   Here is the latest Texas Panhandle submission: I do have Panhandle
> photographs that do not concern dust; they're coming.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/Panhandle/Windmill+and+Power+Lines-0398+1964.jpg.html
>
>   Panhandle Index:
>   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/Panhandle/

Hi Bill,
here's a suggestion. Surely given the record of the times you have, one
would think there must be an institution who'd assist with funding, maybe
government, federal or state, or university endowment funding. To help you
doing nothing else but shooting this scene for a year as it is today as well
as producing large prints for an exhibition.

Might be worth a looking for this type of assistance?

After all we've all seen some atrocious "art crap" funded for thousands of
dollars by government that the finished work should be piled by the local
outhouse! And burned!

Yours has beauty from the simplest of situations and are unique for the
historical times of a nation and state.

You got a beautiful product.... now sell the material and complete the show!

ted