Subject: [Leica] M8 SD problem--me too!
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Mar 23 13:57:54 2007

When I put my M8 formatted card into a card reader on a Windows machine,
Explorer does not show a file name. Instead it shows
"Removable Disk (N:)"
just like there was no card there. Try reformatting the card on a PC
making sure the volume label is null, and see what happens.
This is just a wild-assed guess, not based on any certain knowledge. I
don't want to try it on my cards because they work, and I want to leave
well enough alone.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/