Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Original black enamel Leica M4
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 09:16:14 2007

Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it is time for my original, black enamel M4  to find a new home.

Mr. Phreak has not posted much lately so many of us might not be familiar
with him or feel comfortable buying fron an unfamiliar person but let me
assure the list that Mr. Phreak is real, I have seen the camera and it is
also real.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?