Subject: [Leica] micro center
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Thu Mar 22 11:05:31 2007

Hi all:
I have been buying on line from a place that actually has a retail store- My
son tells me that as you check out of the store, there are jars full of
"bulk SD cards. You take them like candy. I just bought 2- 2GB CF Cards for
$19.95 each- and SD cards were selling for $12.95 each also 2 GB. These were
bought on line- but they wouldn't be much more expensive at the store. The
address is: www.microcenter.com. The store is located in Long Island, and
the first chance I have I'll pay a visit. Thus far the items I have bought-
cards and card readers are good. Bests: VRR

Replies: Reply from kenfphoto at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] micro center)