Subject: [Leica] Another roadside attraction
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:09:34 2007

What a fascinating place!

I'd love to visit it. You have some wonderful images.

Do you ever visit http://roadsideamerica.com/? You should.

A piece of advice I got some years ago about LUG, "Keep you images
down to about 100k," and folks will be more relaxed when they look at
them. We're an impatient lot;^) 800 pixel on the long side works okay
for me.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/