Subject: [Leica] Kyle's PAW page
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:09:08 2007

It is here:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/paw/

But if you weren't such a slacker, you could have chatted with him live this
afternoon.  He is on live nearly every day on the Leica irc channel.  Me
too.  Just think of what you are missing.

Instant answers to your pressing questions.
Funny stuff
Advance looks at really good and bad pictures
Advice that you should not post that ugly picture

Funky and fun.

How do I join?  We have our own server, check this:
http://www.sonc.com/lugircfaq.htm

I'm there now.

SonC