Subject: [Leica] Ashes to ashes...dust to dust
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Tue Mar 20 20:17:30 2007

Hey Bill,

Great capture of the sun setting on the panhandle.

What part of the Panhandle are you photographing?

If you're interested in company one day, drop me a line.  It'd be fun to
meet another member of the forum.

I live 30 miles out of Amarillo, in PANHANDLE, but would enjoy meeting you
to shoot if you're going to be anywhere in the area - even as far down as
Lubbock, which is where I'm from.  I know of a wind farm down off the
Caprock over by Matador I've been waiting on an excuse to go out and shoot.
The entire area is breathtaking - over by Roaring Springs.

I know some really nice spots to shoot and have some favorites in Palo Duro
and Ceta Canyon that would make a great day and or morning / afternoon of
shooting.

If you're looking for birds, the little canyon on federal property (Caprock
Canyon?) between Canyon and Hereford is outstanding at certain times of the
year - don't know about now.

Let me know.  My days are very flexible if I have a few days notice.

Jeff Matsler
Amarillo (Panhandle), Tx