Subject: [Leica] M8 & Flash Question
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sun Mar 18 11:27:26 2007

Hello,

This site lists the voltage output of many of the vintage flashes.  I'm sure
the M8 manual tells you what the acceptable range is, so just make sure your
flash - if it's listed here, or maybe google for its manual if it's not -
doesn't exceed that limit.

Jeff M
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html