Subject: [Leica] probably your worse case nightmare! :-(
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Mar 20 19:17:50 2007

Ted,
Try and get a professional service to recover as much data as possible - you
might be able to recover a fair amount. The services generally does not come
cheap, though. All professionals who have critical data should have some
sort of Raid setup, or an automatic, end of day backup to an external device
(I have both).
Cheers
Jayanand