Subject: [Leica] Lost X-sync terminal cap of my M6
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Mar 20 13:03:31 2007

My suggestion: if this is a user camera, just forget it.  My terminals have
been exposed to the elements, which have included water, fire, bile, and an
occasional dripping souvlaki.  They keep working fine.  About every six
months or so I go over them with a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol.

If you're really that concerned about originality, you might want to set up
a small cap fund.  Get the cap, stick it in your parts drawer, and replace
the cap when it's time to sell the camera.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who never wore a cap but occasionally a gown.