Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Mar 20 11:46:36 2007

Nick,
In order to have instant service for somebody who just shows up a
service centre unannounced they would have to either drop the project
they are on to start repairs on their unannounced arrival immediately
or to have spare technicians hanging around on the off chance that
somebody may show up wanting instant attention.
Not a very intelligent business model.
Frank