Subject: [Leica] 3 New pictures posted
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Mar 19 16:03:45 2007

Luis, these are great shots. The 75 shows us quite different images to the
wider views, of course. You've caught great expressions.
The interactions between the people in the first make it a real winning
shot. The concentration and direction of the faces in the
second works really well with the out of focus photographer in the
background. The cigar smoker is a fine portrait. I think these
are my favourite street shots for a long time.

Cheers
Hoppy