Subject: [Leica] First computer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Mar 19 16:00:23 2007

At 07:01 PM 3/19/2007, you wrote:
>Oh, OK....The first computer that I built was at school - an
>analogue device for simulating second order differential equations
>(electrical circuits, suspensions - that sort of thing).
>
>Peter Dzwig

My first computer was the TRS-80 by Radio Shack.  I was teaching my
kids at home about 1980 and we bought this most advanced wonderful
computer to use.  I think it had 64K of memory maybe, but all of my
children learned to program and make up their own games using
it.  They are all now much better computer users than I am and one
makes his living as a computer programer.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] First computer)