Subject: [Leica] Focus, Noctilux, M8, C Mode & Scotch
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Mar 19 14:18:19 2007

I think this is where everyone needs to be careful. This worked for
Bob, and that is great, but please be careful about trying to adjust
your camera if you are not comfortable with "foolin' about" with the
infinity setting. Generally, if only one lens out of kit is acting
up, you need to get that lens looked at. As the Noctilux seems to be
the lens causing M8 users problems, it would be best to send the lens
and the camera for a careful matching.

I owned a Noctlux and had no troubles even after the camera alone was
sent for a rangefinder alignment.

John Collier

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Focus, Noctilux, M8, C Mode & Scotch)