Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW (*) 2007 #12
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Mar 19 12:05:17 2007

>Perhaps too 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 with the center being oof.
>There's a wonderful photo there somewhere - yet to be framed. ;~)

George --

Thanks for your constructive criticism. (I wish people were more honest in
general when asking for feedback -- "I love it" really constructive comments
doesn't make.)

I struggled for some time with the composition. My choice for this week's
PAW came down to this image so I had to make something out of it.

But I agree that the composition leaves something to be desired. Maybe a
square crop.

Anyway, thanks. I welcome your honest, thoughtful criticism anytime you wish
to share.

Dave.

--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com