Subject: [Leica] OT: large print output service?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 19 11:14:13 2007

Richard,

If you're looking at a business plan, how is your return on
investment? As I recall you've only been doing this a short time.
How's business?

If you're looking at this as an investment in a hobby you love and
just happen to make a little money at, go for it.

My investments fall into the latter category and don't make money. If
I can afford it and it makes me happy, I go for it.

Good luck either way.
Len