Subject: [Leica] OT : Announcement
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 18 12:49:46 2007

That would be April fool's day? Every time that days rolls around, we get
some sort of red herring from you. Fortunately, this year it is on a Sunday
and not a Friday so you can't torment the crowd with fake FS posts.

My 'hood is well above flood levels. I'd love to be able to call you
"homie".

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com