Subject: [Leica] Focus, Noctilux, M8, C Mode & Scotch
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 17 19:59:03 2007

Robert Rose said some interesting things: :-)

> drink of scotch, focus, and while shooting a run of exposures sway
> forward slightly into the scene.<<<<<<

Bob,
The answer is 2 part:
a question.... " do you want to send the camera away to Leica for what might
be several months at the moment while they're stacked high coping with all
kinds of little fix up M8 things?  OR?

> think would work best?<<<<<

There isn't any question but.... "Lagavulin!!!!!!"

However for only a short while until Leica catch-up with all the other
techie things that should've been done before the cameras left the factory.
Then send it in. Maybe?

If extra cost isn't a major item ... see which of our Leica "cool private
fixer folks" can do the job for you in a shorter time. I'm sure others will
provide names.

ted