Subject: [Leica] M8 card problem
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Mar 17 12:18:00 2007

Jeffery,
check the Leica users forum - international forum - digital forum
(www.leica-camera-user.com/digital-forum/). The "SD-Card full" is one
of the known glitches of the M8. I think I would resort to a
replacement by my dealer instead of blaming on the SD cards and keep
changing them

Ed

El 17/03/2007, a las 17:14, Jeffery Smith escribi?: