Subject: [Leica] New Tripod
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Mar 17 11:28:42 2007

I've regretted (and thrown away) every cheap tripod I've ever tried. The
worst was a spindly Velbon with twist-lock legs. A weight lifter could have
twisted those locks with all of his might, and one of the legs would still
invariably telescope under the lightest of weight.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/