Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Ricc
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 16 07:03:04 2007

Yep, and a point & shoot (which I use) is certainly not the proper
tool for the job. This blossom is about the diameter of a pencil.

Thanks

Ric

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Friday Flower Ricc)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Friday Flower Ricc)