Subject: [Leica] Some new pics from Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Mar 15 14:45:40 2007

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

I like to sit on the public sites and shot the strangers, it never happen
that they has seen what I was doing, , I'm "inserted" on the ambience,
usually I use on this cases a 50mm, if I'm very close a 35mm. For me is very
pleasant to be patient, observe and wait for the moment to shot, this is a
big relax for me!

Thanks for looking

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis