Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Birds
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Mar 14 15:40:40 2007

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the kind comments. I am much more pleased with these
then the ones I took Saturday. I probably should not have posted the
Hawk photo on Saturday but I was excited because I have never seen a
hawk this close before and just standing still. I also like this
Leica lens very much.

Best Regards,
Len