Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica CL and Rollei 35SE batteries
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Mar 12 23:17:28 2007

That's correct.
Converting the camera doesn't seem to help either according to my repair
man. It will not meter linear anymore.
the best solution is to get an adapter ans use the smaller silver
batteries. Read all about it
here:http://homepage.mac.com/fwstutterheim/rolleigraphy/download/batt-adapt-US.pdf

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema