Subject: [Leica] IMG: A couple of hours in Waterloo
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Mar 12 15:17:37 2007

Nice set of pictures Nathan,

I particularly like these two:

http://www.europephoto.be/waterloo/content/_W2W9569_large.html

http://www.europephoto.be/waterloo/content/_W2W9600_large.html

Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Nathan Wajsman
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de marzo de 2007 21:08
Para: Leica Users Group; LEG
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: A couple of hours in Waterloo

Yesterday we drove down to Brussels for the day. We spent a couple of hours
doing something we did a lot when we lived there--walking around one of the
many Sunday markets. This time in Waterloo, which has the biggest and best
junk/antiques market in the Brussels area. The weather was glorious,
everybody in a good mood, the whole thing reminded me of how nice a place to
live Belgium is.

The pictures are here:
http://www.europephoto.be/waterloo

This time I did the whole workflow in Lightroom, from the initial selection
and RAW conversion to the final output of the web gallery.
This tool is rapidly becoming my favourite piece of software.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands