Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: M8 color first time
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 12 08:06:49 2007

Stan,

Which photos are you talking about? I don't see any color cast. The
tree branches are pretty small. Also you can get color fringing with
any camera/lens combo when shooting against the bright sky. I see it
with Canon and Nikon gear. It may be chromatic aberration and can be
somewhat corrected in raw converters. All color shifts are not caused
by M8 sensors.

Len