Subject: [Leica] IMG SanDiego; Mexico
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Sun Mar 11 19:06:59 2007

Thanks to all for the kind comments.
1)  Barry Manilow survives, performs mainly at the Hilton in Las
Vegas.  He sang mainly the classics, but is also doing some standards
from the 50's and 60's.  He was surprisingly good, very self-
deprecating and up to the task of the material.
We dragged our three 20-something daughters with us and much to their
surprise, they thought the show was great -- standing ovation,etc.
2)  It took a while to get comfortable with VueScan and all the
options, but can do OK now.  The interface now has a simple "guide
me" mode
that helps you get started.  I'd give it a try again.

Phil#3