Subject: [Leica] Re: Didier's dog
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Mar 11 18:31:28 2007

> So instead of eating the unemployable Border Collies, as any
> respectable Indonesian would do, they are sold or given away as pets.
> They play Frisbee with the kids, fetch the slippers and newspaper for
> their masters, and keep the grouse from eating the tulips. They are
> nanny, downstairs maid and gardener's helper in one. In this day of
> vanishing household help, the Border Collie has found a new role.
> Lassie, come home!
>
> Larry Z

Hey Larry Z I didn't know you're from Wales are you related to Catherine
Zeta-Jones?

My Grandfathers name was Evans.
That was one of those names in "Englishman goes up hill comes down mountain"
in the pub there hanging in plaques over the bar the ones who got credit.
I was shocked. Right between Llellwyn and Jones. Got the impression it was
maybe a Welsh name.

So I need to get in touch with my Welsh roots.
You go to the bookstore they've got a aisle on Irish stuff.
Half and aisle on Scots stuff.
And two rows way up you need a ladder on Welsh stuff.
I think its time we put our feet down and make some noise!

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com