Subject: [Leica] PESO: a sunny day
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Mar 11 14:04:59 2007

Jerry,

This can mean many things so what do you mean?

1) artistically it sucks
2) using technique is cheating
3) why all this work when geebee achieves this (better) straight out
of camera? (which is true BTW)
4) rather positive
5) ...

Not assuming anything, just wondering.

Philippe
(student, probably for life)

Op 11-mrt-07, om 22:54 heeft Jerry Lehrer het volgende geschreven: