Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 19:31:51 2007

Interesting, sent my 35 Elmarit R in 2 years ago as the Auto Aperture
assembly was not working correct, was returned in 3 weeks.  My SL was sent
in 4 years ago for CLA, back in 2 weeks.  R4SP sent in with major lock up
and back in 4 weeks.  My M6TTL for updated view/rangefinder, back in 4
weeks.  I guess I've been lucky.  That or they must really like me.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from Brian Reid
<reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>: --------------