Subject: [Leica] Not very with it so...
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Mar 10 15:20:38 2007

No pics from the Tri-E. I just tried out how it handles.

I don't mind new Asph lenses replacing their old siblings but not if
the speed drops. I wonder if the rangefinder of the M8 has trouble
with the 75/1.4?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Not very with it so...)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Not very with it so...)