Subject: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 10 14:36:01 2007

Hi Ric,

Nice message, I like really very much what you say about a book comming,
that minds a lot of things that I really look for. If you know french please
look for a Baudelaire's poeme from "Les fleurs du mal"called "Ennivrez
vous", if not try to have it translated.

Thanks you very much for your warm comment!

Saludos cordiales
Luis