Subject: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 10 14:10:44 2007

Hi Mark,

Romantic cameras! Isn't it?

Thanks for looking

Saludos from the Tyrol

Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Mark Rabiner
Enviado el: s?bado, 10 de marzo de 2007 22:42
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S

On 3/10/07 4:06 PM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> The first three really sing beautiful songs in beautiful voice.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com
>

> On Mar 10, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:
>

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/
>> 070202-02_1w.jpg.html
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/
>> 070202-03_2w.jpg.html
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/070202-25w.jpg.htm

My Connecticut Leica, my Rollei 35 is what got me into Leica in the first
place. I got a good deal at a real old first one at a camera repair shop
with the slower 3.5 Tessar on it. Made in Germany. One of the very first
ones. Which doesn't make it all that much better than the latter ones except
to collectors of whom you can include me out. I'd never sell the thing no
matter what. Such a clean camera. Clean viewfinder. But not light! Fits in
any pocket but the pocket needs to be leather reinforced. You need a pair of
lederhosen for one. But in the winter you run into trouble. In the Alps.
Blue knees.

Edelweiss, Edelweiss,
Every morning you greet me,
Small and White,